Cuniculture Conference (Raising Rabbits)
Saturday, February 18th, 10am-3pm
Saturday, March 18th, 10am-3pm
Saturday, April 21st, 10am-3pm
Saturday, May 20th, 10am-3pm
Click HERE for more info!
WHAT IS FELLOWSHIP OF THE MARTYRS?!
THAT SOUNDS CRAZY!
|Are we a Cult? What is a cult?|
|How to donate. What you can do to help.||Did we LIE about the vandalism on our property?|
We want this site to be a quick introduction to who we are, where we're going and some of what we're learning along the way.
We're going to be adding new content - articles, videos, plans, links and more - as we come across things we find interesting to us. Whether YOU will find them interesting or not is another story. Right now we're in very early formative stages. We know SOME of what we want to do, may find out some is too hard or not for us, and may add some other things as we go along.
Right now we know this:
- We love Jesus Christ with all our hearts - more on that here.
- We want to be an "Intentional Community" - more on that here.
- We want to practice "Permaculture" - more on that here.
- We want to get good at "Vermiculture" (worm farming) - more on that here.
- We want to learn about Tiny Houses and all kinds of cutting edge, ecologically friendly, simple housing - more on that here.
- We want to recycle rainwater and gray water - more on that here.
- We would like to practice "Humanure Composting" - more on that here.
- We want to use our CAVE effectively for whatever works best - more on that here.
- We want to be a blessing to the local community, as we have been for a decade - more on that here.
- We want to have chickens and bunnies and goats - and maybe a peacock.
- We want to teach others what we learn and duplicate what works elsewhere.
- AND, just in case you're worried, the Farm is NOT a rehab or a half-way house or a homeless shelter! We want it to be a place of prayer and peace.
We hope you'll ride along with us on this journey!